Sunday 3 January 2016

Superdrug haul and reviews

I thought for my first post I would do a review for you. I bough these products a few weeks ago and I have tried and tested them throughout the two weeks.


I will start with base. I have always said, if u have a good base you are more likely to have a good end makeup look. So this is the L'oreal infallible mattifying primer, which is £7.99 inSuperdrug UK. It says "L'oreal Paris makeup designers have developed a mattifying base that locks in shine and enhances foundation, makeup result never greasy. All-day comfort". I picked it up after tying lots of different primers because I have really oily skin which makes it hard to have foundation last all day without having to top up on powder. I don't think I wil ever find a primer that will make me shine free for the whole day. However I think this comes pretty close. I don't have to apply powder twice a day like I do with other primers, I only apply it around mid-afternoon which is really good for me. I would really recommend it for people who want a matte finish that will last a very long time and is not burning a whole in your savings.

Next I picked up two Real Techniques products. I got the blush brush which is £9.99 in Superdrug UK and the miracle complexion sponge which is £5.99 in Superdrug UK. I really like the other Real Technique products and these are no exception, there are really good quality for the pricing and they work like a dream. The blush brush is great because I just want a light blush not heavy and this does this it leaves a light blush on my cheeks and it makes it look natural not cakey. The makeup sponge was amazing it made me us less foundation than if I applied it with a brush. It makes my foundation go on without any patchiness and it looks natural. The multifunctional ends are great, I can use it for putting foundation on and blending my concealer out. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is just starting out with makeup or people who want to extend there collection of makeup applicators.


This next two products I bought were the L'oreal cream lipgloss in 'I Got The Power 110" and the L'oreal lip liner counture in ' beige a nu 630'. I wear these two lip products together. I first put the lip liner all over the lip and then I apply the lipgloss over the top. I find this keeps the colour on my lips for a lot longer. The lip pencil is not drying, it doesn't flake off it applies smooth like a cream feel. Also the lipgloss cream is not too tacky and is not sticky and it keeps the colour for a long time. 

Finally I bought the Collection eyes uncovered nude palette, the Collection Sheer loos power in 2 transparent and the L'oreal nail varnishes in 000- Parisian crystal and 104- beige countess . I love this eye shadow palette, I use it for an everyday natural eye look and it is great for school because you can create natural eye looks that are not over the top for school. It really last along time and for around £4 it is great value for money. The eyeshadow so don't crease and last for ages on the lid. The loose powder is great for setting under eye concealer and making sure it downt crease. I got the lighter shade because I want to highlight my under eye to make me look awake. The nail varnishes are great quality and the colours are great. The beige countess is a very nude colour and is great for someone who just wants a natural colour not to over the top on the nails. 

No comments: