Sunday 31 January 2016

January favourites 2016


It's the end of the month where I tell u all the things I have been loving that month. This month has been very hard to pick from, meaning I haven't included some things because they were to close to call. So I hope you enjoy. 

Makeup favourites:
 January for me has been about trying new products and these are the ones I have been loving. First of all I have been loving the L'oreal infallible range; I have the foundation in 12 natural rose, the primer and the press powder in 123 warm vanilla. The only concealer I have used this month is the Maybelline fit me concealer in 15. The eyeshadow pallets I have been using to create different eye looks from natural to deep smoky eye is the Makeup Revolution Redemption pallets essential mattes 2- which ranges from light to dark and has amazing pigmentation. The 2 mascara a that I have been using this month have been the Benefit roller lash and the Seventeen backlash in black brown- together they make my lashes really long and it lasts all day and doesn't crumble. Last the nail polishes I have been loving are the Newlooks Pure colour in 62 deep red and the matte top coat and the L'oreal color riche 104 Beige countess .


Now to my random favourites:
I have been loving using my diary to keep organised and this one is from Paperchase and has a page for everyday in, which helps me to plan what I am going to do everyday. The music I have been listening to are the albums Adele 25, The Vamps Wake Up and Little Mix Get Weird, I got all these CDs for Christmas and I love the artists a lot. 

Thanks for reading. Now comment below and tell me what your monthly favourites are.

No comments: